Friday, August 8, 2008
Who would have thought?
This post will mainly be for the benefit of my fellow biology lovers/majors. (If you are neither of these, refrain from reading any further). Remember back to those days of Biology I and II with dear sweet Dr. Johnson and Dr. Ginn. Pause...sigh... Remember back to all the material that you never thought you would ever have to see again in your life...the significance and reasoning as to why you had to know that material was beyond your grasp...but yet...you memorized it. Yes, MEMORIZED, I did NOT say LEARNED it!! Well I just spent a couple hours with said "material" gnawing at my distal posterior!! Again, the following material is not for the faint of biological hearts!! I not only had to assign but also grade (taking hours of my lifetime) essay responses that were explaining to me the differences between coelomate and acoelomates, protostome vs. deuterostome development, and radial vs. bilateral symmetry. Most of you just threw up in your mouths!! Or should I say tossing partially digested food stuffs into the secondary fate of your blastopore!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment