Friday, August 8, 2008

Embrace the comma!

Well folks, I figured it's my (Ben's) turn for a post. As the self-acclaimed "ombudsman" for the blog, I have received an additional promotion to copy-editor after the "first run" of the blog goes to press. Some of you get to see the first run... written with the excitement that surpasses all comma usage and occasionally eclipses the desired word for something totally different. I wish you all could hear her write the blog and relay the stories... explosive laughter, I tell you! It's a great experience to watch. I, too think my wife is probably the best teacher I've met... though the names she comes up with for our future offspring is a different story. No more news at the moment other than additional chandeliers and light fixture finds at recent garage sales... pictures to follow later, I'm sure.

Ben

No comments: