Friday, August 8, 2008

Thanks for nothing!!

Clearly there are 19 of you that have little or no concern for our marital conflicts...so I am going to give you another chance to redeem yourselves!! Ever since the moment THE chandelier went up in the dining room it was destine for competition...and competition we now have!! In addition to 19:16 chandelier we now have three other options. I will give you all four options with as little bias as I can possibly keep stuffed in my core!

Option #1 will remain the original point of contention. View previous post for synopsis on option #1 Option #2 is a smaller green, what they call a porch chandelier, but we have no boundaries when it comes to home decor! This of course did not break the bank however, was not free like option #1, we purchased option #2 from an actual store for ~12 bones.
Option #3 is a crystalesque beauty, she is also smaller than option #1, less blinding to the naked eye. Option #3 was not free, but was not purchased in an actual store, she was taken into submission during a Ben garage sale conquest for the small price of $10.
Option #4 comes to us from the great state of WI. I received option #4 through the US postal system. It was with great anticipation, glee, and assumption that this was a birthday present that I began to open the box addressed to myself. It did NOT take me long to realize this was more than, if at all, a birthday present...this was none other than OPTION #4!! I can't imagine that you would still be wondering this, but really, how could you put a price tag on such a gem, this was of course a gift from WILLA...THANK YOU WILLA...we know no one more thoughtful than you!
Off to the left you will find a poll to which we request your well thought out and heartfelt consideration! You have all the facts...please vote NOW!

No comments: