Friday, August 8, 2008

Survival of the fixture

I would just like to say that every day I walk by the dining room, I like that chandelier more and more. That "little" thing has grown on me. I would also like to thank the brave men and women who voted and posted commentary. As the blog ombudsman, I feel it my duty to inform you that my dear wife does in fact hold that many of you voted "just to spite" her in hopes of a "rant". Let it be known that I did make the biases of said poll known immediately upon the opening of the polls, as was my duty.

I feel that this chandelier is representative of the democracy we live in and for this I thank the voters. In these trying economic times, I believe that we must cut wasteful spending and "trim the fat" of bureaucratic pork on emotional whims. We must make well grounded decisions and take the environment into account (thank you Aunt Debby). This is a grassroots effort for protection of chandeliers everywhere. The chandelier remains!

Let the record show that I am suspicious of anonymous and removed blog postings. Such activities call for campaign reform. I urge each and every one of you to vote in the upcoming "should we keep the 'sweet man-chair' that I got for free and expertly repaired"

No comments: