Friday, August 8, 2008

Reality Editor

Okay, I have pried Kate's hands from the computer and thought I would attempt to clarify a few "slight exaggerations" from at least the latest post. I found it intersting that Kate told me today that I might not have been painted in the best light in the latest post... only one day after I sent the blog link, as she requested to people from MY address book. I would like to take this opportunity to remind you all of Kate's CREATIVE writing skills and her admitted (only to me...) exaggerations for artistic expression. I would also alert you that this also can border on full-out lies... especially when in reference to my character. Regardless, I love her and appreciate her desire to keep you all updated on our "goings-on" in a most entertaining style, since I have certainly failed miserably in this regard! - Ben

No comments: