Tuesday, October 7, 2008

SURPRISE!!

Surprise!! I bet you had no idea I was coming!! Fear not, my parents did! In fact they precisely planned my arrival. I just wanted to take a moment and introduce myself to my future family and give you fair warning that I am coming! I should be making my world debut right around April 22nd, 2009, I am really trying not to share that special day with my mom (or Lizzie for that matter), but she has already told me that if I just can't wait she will get over it. I am worth that much to her. I hope you will now share in the excitement of my parents as they wait for me to develop in the womb!
With Love,
Baby Kunz

**We thought that since we are at the end of the first trimester we would go ahead and make the babe public knowledge!!**

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations--that is exciting news!!--carmen peterson :)