Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Week 28

The Babe:
Our little pea has been concentrating on bulking up this week...steadily adding body fat and filling out that loose skin. Our babe now weighs about 2 to 3 pounds and measures about 15 inches from head to toe. During this week, the babe will grow another half inch in size. Muscle tone is improving, too, so no need to worry about spaghetti arms! The adrenal glands are functional and starting to produce the all-important androgens (male hormone = testosterone) and estrogens. Not yet terribly cramped for space, so the babe is still very active.

Me:
Welcome 3rd trimester!! I was not a huge fan of the third trimester the first go around but so far this pregnancy has been a little easier than the last one. I am carrying differently, a little lower this time, and that makes breathing a little easier...NOT easy but easier! However, the waddle is starting to roar its ugly head! As long as I concentrate on it, I think I can make it go away. These are my last two days of school!! It is amazing the metamorphosis that my attitude takes this last week of school, all the teachers just turn into better versions of themselves!

Ben:
HE SURVIVED!! He had an AMAZING time on his hike...you will have to ask him more about it...maybe he will even get on here and post some pictures.

Mary Alice:
Struggles on and off with her teeth still. Her little mouth just looks like it cant fit anymore...and yet...they just keep coming! We will be meeting with a couple of therapist next week to see about some potential therapy for her...see if we can't get this girl moving!

No comments: