Me: "You don't need anymore crackers."
MAK: "I miiiiight"
I brought Mary Alice downstairs in the morning, all was quiet--just the two of us in the living room. I was in the chair reading and she was on the floor reading. I looked up as she was going through a book and identifying the animals and making their sounds.
Me: "You are soooo smart Mimi!"
MAK: "Right!"
Silas was laying on the couch and screaming while I was putting lotion on him. Mary Alice came over to see if she could help. She pulled herself up next to the couch but she couldn't find his pacifier, so instead she just shoved her finger in his mouth! He started screaming MORE and she looked at me like, "WHAT?!? I really thought that would help, Mom!"
Silas has been spending some quality time getting acquainted with the "woodland friends"--I think he likes them. Mary Alice must not have been around at the moment, because if she was she would have confiscated the owl (that for some reason detaches!) She does, however, tell him what it is as she is taking it away from him!

If there is one word that would describe most of our daughter's actions it would be "intense!" She is one big INTENSE personality!! Case-in-point... a) why would one actually beat the drum when there is a ball in sight, b) why would one not beat things as HARD as they possibly can, c) why would one not make this face when accomplishing most everyday activities, d) why would one not move on to the next task as quickly as she moves from drumming to a puzzle? Just a few questions to ponder while viewing!
This picture is just for fun, because it makes me laugh!
No comments:
Post a Comment