Wednesday, October 21, 2009

We have made one week at home!!

Well we have been home for a week and we are still ABSOLUTELY LOVING it!!! We are still trying to figure out the scheduling stuff! I had the bright idea to go for a walk today, since it was SO nice outside. I called Gayle to see if they wanted to walk with us and told her that I would be over "soon." Yeah about an hour and a half later we arrived for our little walk. We had two wardrobe changes, due to vomit that was caused by my hasty attempts at forcing meds down her while in the car seat. Apparently this was the wrong position for her to be swallowing, so we not only had to change her clothes but also had to wash out car seat pad that collected a small puddle under her backside...we are still confused HOW that got there! Then by the time we were getting ready the leave the third time I realized it was time for the antibiotic, so we had to half-way undress her to hook up the picc line. Then we are pushing time to eat and so I had to do some cross multiplication to figure out how many scoops of formula for just one bottle. Needless to say we went for a walk today with Gayle and the girls and it was really nice!!

Mimi and Lizzie!

I also thought I would use the blog to add some of the pictures that didn't make the cut for the emails.



She still LOVES her catterpillar!
Doing what they do best!!

Just looking cute...what she does best!!


I think she happy to be home...and her startle reflex is there...the antibiotics have not taken her hearing...rare side effect...but rare means NOTHING to Mary Alice!!

No comments: