Well, Mary Alice is fatter than ever!!! I am sure at some point in her life this will NOT be a welcome phrase but right now we could not be happier. Today she weighed in at 11 pounds and 8 ounces...I know quite the porker!!

Mom and Mimi deep in conversation!! We have a lot of good, long, and I am sure meaningful chats these days!!

Happy family!

6 comments:
What a cute family picture! Adamand I are thrilled that Mary Alice is doing so well. I'm sure it is doing her little heart good to be home. We love and miss you guys.
She looks so good guys! We're still praying- love you
Such a happy family. May God continue to heal and bless.
I love the pics!
Mom
does my heart good..
This child is thinking,"There they go mugging my shot again"....seriously, she looks wonderful
ATP
Post a Comment