Monday, June 22, 2009

Week 10 The Many Faces of Mary Alice

Ten weeks in and I still find myself just staring at the Mary Alice!! Here are some of the many faces of this week!!

This is the "Put up your dukes Ma!!" face.

Since I didn't think it was a fair match up...I got this face!

Check out those LONG legs!!

Trying to capture the pouty lip...but...not quite...

I tried again and I am not sure what happened here!!

The best I could do...

Then it was bath time and thanks to cousin Starlynne we have a super cute robe which I thought needed some pictures and as you can see she was all about it!

...or maybe not!!

We close with a happy smile!!

1 comment:

Papa said...

As a mandated reporter, I am afraid of having to call DCFS on my wife... You would not believe the number of times I have caught my wife with MAK on the couch crying... and is she comforting her, no... she is trying to get a picture of the pouty lip... the cry face... SERIOUSLY! :-)