Brittany sent me a website full of craft ideas and one of them in particular was how to make knock off Robeez. I had never even heard of Robeez...but apparently they are really expensive baby shoes. I thought I would try my hand at them and I must say I think I can add cobbler to my resume list!! How SUPER CUTE did they turn out?!? Yes, I am quite impressed with myself!!
7 comments:
Kate I am quite in awe of you myself. Where did this domestic side of you come from. I know you were holding out on me all you growing up years. I love the pics and the shoes. Hope I get some for Christmas!
Mom
When you mentioned cobbler.... my first thought was I LOVE KATE'S COOKING STORIES! But then I realized you HAVE expanded your resume.
LOVE IT!
B
p.s. the shoes we bought at Target were also knock-offs of the popular baby shoes.
Can I put my order it? :)
Those shoes are great! They'll be perfect :-)
Mom, had I revealed such skills growing up I never would have experienced such things as, being banashed from loading the dishwasher...what kind of childhood would that have been?!?
They are adorable! I would love to get the site! I'm not very crafty but I would love to try. Or have my Mother in law try!
This is the website...best of luck!!
http://infarrantlycreative.blogspot.com/2009/01/project-11-baby-shoes.html
Post a Comment