During the tour we found time to have a friend of ours, same one who took our wedding pictures, take some pictures of Mary Alice. Holy Supermodel!! She put up with 3 hours of pictures, with minimal crying (mostly because she was cold...being as she was naked for most of time), and only peeing on Mom once, oh and only flipped off the camera once!! She was theoretically supposed to fall asleep for some of the pictures but our little Gisele wanted to be awake for EVERY snap of the camera!
The Kunz Family!!
I can't even handle how sweet my baby is!!
My two most favorite people in the whole world!!
I LOVE my MARY ALICE!!
Mary Alice and some of her accessories...too cute!
This picture makes me laugh every time I see it...I have no idea what is going on in her head at this moment!!
Here...I think she might be getting into the posing just a bit too much!! Who knew a two month old could make a picture look racy?!?
3 comments:
First of all... who is Gee-zila Bundtcake? I don't get it...
Secondly... you should have seen the picture with both of our tu-tu's...
Love seeing the pics and reading the stories.
So cute!
Post a Comment