In the last couple of weeks Mary Alice has really started to drop the more serious mood for a more fun loving side that is accompanied by lots of smiles!! Are they ever the cutest things?!? Especially when she gets really excited and just opens her mouth as big as she can!! Only problem is that she is her mother's daughter and unless it is her idea to smile...it is like pulling the teeth she doesn't have!!
I tried my best to get her smiles on video, but you know how it is when I try to take a CUTE video of MAK, she turns it into her OWN masterpiece!! (remember the cute morning faces turned loading of the pants?!?)
Attempt number two went a little better but still not as good as in person...I think she is a bit camera shy...we will keep trying though!!
2 comments:
This is long, but you'll laugh.
So first thing this morning, Em and I were reading/watching your video of MAK and you talking to her... and at the end of the first video, as you're saying "hi" to Mary Alice, Em starts waving and saying hi back! But she couldn't figure out why one or two 'hi's were enough, so she became more adamant as the 'hello's went on, until by the end, she was screaming and furiously waving to MAK... it was hysterical!
Fabulous!
Post a Comment