The weather has started to get nice and MAK has already made her love of the outdoors known. We now take the swing outside and she often falls asleep.

Speaking of sleeping, usually MAK sleeps with her mouth wide open, like her dad, but the other day I went in to wake her up and found her in a more maternal sleeping position...in fact just like her mom. (How she got her arms out of the swaddle is still a mystery!!)

Then once I did wake her up she started making her funny faces!

When we do go out on our little adventures, this is how Mary Alice likes to ride in her chariot...arms tightly secured!!

Oh course it was Mother's Day...

Moses has become quite the babysitter. As you can see he is really happy about that!!

Finally we end with a daddy daughter nap!!
2 comments:
Enjoy those naps while you can with her! Apparently, once someone tells them they can move, the NEVER stop! I miss those naps... and swaddling Em- keep the stories and photos coming guys!
i think ben is fake sleeping!
Post a Comment