Needless to say the best part of the day was when Ben took MAK upstairs for her nap and I promptly fell SOUND asleep on the couch! I am convinced that I have not slept that sound since the babe was born!! So, thank you Ben...I HEART YOU!!
Also MAK has been trying out her lungs lately, not always screaming but just sounding off. But, it is by means always cute little baby sounds, oh no, not our daughter...it is more grunting, moaning, whining sounds. She makes these sounds all day and all through the portions of the night that she has now decided to be awake for. Which last night landed her in the other room to grunt/cry herself to sleep...after 25 minutes...it worked and all three of us finally got some sleep. I did my best this afternoon to capture the recent unattractive noises of Miss Mary MAK!!
2 comments:
too cute ... i miss those days. We went to a wedding this weekend and Alexander was sure to make his presence known. He is working on ALL decibels of his voice!
Can't wait to be there!
Just wait until she finds her "devil" voice... it seems every kid learns how to make some noise that makes them sound like they are demon possessed and Em would ALWAYS choose church to practice hers... so embarrassing! Praying the nights get longer with sleep and not the other way around!
Post a Comment