Monday, May 11, 2009

Five Weeks In...

We are fast approaching 6 weeks of life and some things have changed. One of the main changes, besides her appearance, has been a fondness of bath time. Yes, you may remember MAK's first bath and really multiple baths to follow, things looked something like this.


However, these days bath time looks more like this...more of a "bring it on" mentality. She just sits there and allows you to pour water over her. In fact there have been a couple of times when she is throwing a fit, that I put her in the tub and she can take a 30 min bath and my ears get a break! It is a beautiful thing!!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Em did the exact same thing. I think it was about 5 or 6 weeks that we started taking her in the shower if she was fussy... best move we ever made! Now, I can take her anywhere and not worry about bath time. If there's no bath, she just hops in the shower with Todd or I and it's WONDERFUL at the gym after water aerobics, because she can warm up and rinse off where most kids would be screaming bloody murder!!

papper said...

ahh, 30 minute bath leads to a nice 30-minute shower later. Nice hot shower, sweet.