Mary Alice has started to respond to toys lately...I mean she still pretty much just lays there and smiles or sucks on her fists but...we are starting to venture into the world of toys. I learned that during this third month of life babies start to distinguish colors and like to see bright colors. Well...is this girlfriend ever in the right family for this!! In fact Bobbi (who took our wedding pictures and baby pictures) commented the other day that she takes lots of baby pictures and it is funny to see the mom's style and what they dress their babies in...yeah she said we definitely have the brightest colored baby!! I took that as a TOTAL COMPLIMENT!! The funny thing was that I was playing with Mary Alice and her caterpillar and took a couple of pictures and on the little screen of the camera it was almost hard to see the brightly colored caterpillar against MAK's dress!!
I was just playing around this morning and put Mary Alice's 3 MONTH hat on her...well...I guess she is ready for the Kentucky Derby!!




No comments:
Post a Comment