Being as Ben and I were both told separately, before we ever even met, that we should probably NOT procreate...we were slightly concerned about our future offspring! We were praying that two wrongs may just make a right! Well I have to tell you that thus far girlfriend has been a RIGHT!! I know that some of you may not want to know this but our little Mary Alice has for the last two nights slept from 10:30 to 6:00 am without a peep!! I KNOW IT!! Then this morning she didn't even cry when she woke up, just eyes open and cute little noises to let us know that she was ready to eat so that she could go back to sleep until 9:00!! Yes, the
Flippo-
Kunz combination is a WINNER!!
All
MAK has to say is "PEACE OUT FOLKS!!"
Uncle Tyler is already teaching her!!

1 comment:
You deserve the sleep after the labor that little girl put you through! Enjoy it while it lasts!!!
Post a Comment