Wednesday, April 22, 2009

4-22-09 D-Day

Today was the day that Mary Alice was due. Praise God she didn't wait that long! Instead of celebrating her birthday we celebrated Earth Day. We did so by busting out the rainforest musical play land. Mary Alice really got into the beat of the rainforest. The real question is however, I know we are raising the girl in the hood but how did we get the hood in the girl?? Check out MAK's gangsta moves to the beat!! (one of her favorite past times is flashing her gang signs!)


Here are some pictures of Mary Alice and Moses playing on the floor this morning.

The non-verbals say..."Mom, I am about done with the picture taking!!" Either that or she is really concerned about me??

Moses was feeling a little attention deprived and started posing for the camera!!

3 comments:

josh adams said...

Mary Alice is sooo cute! Rebekah has that same duckie outfit by the way...

Em said...

I like the concerned look :-)

Caleb Benoit said...

MAK is pimp!