When we arrived at Oma and Papper's there was another mode of transportation awaiting us! Mary Alice and her cousin Starlynne went for a mow with Papper.
Again, every emotion gets plastered across this girls face!
Waking up in her "Tea Pot."
I won't lie there are more reasons beyond just slumber that I would LOVE to just zip them up in these little contraptions! Actually, as I am typing this Silas won't stop kicking the glass on the entertainment center and MAK just sneezed and whacked her head on the wood of the entertainment center (bruise has formed already)...NOW would be one of those helpful "tea pot" moments! MAK would be safe to perform overzealous sneezes and Sy would be safe from ME!
Our Michigan trip culminated in the 1st Flippo Family Reunion (unfortunately we only took a couple of pictures). My children are slightly obsessed with swings, these particular swings were no exception. Hours of entertainment were had!


Although you may not be able to tell, Sy is having a grand time. He inherited a paternal trait I refer to as "always wear the same expression on your face in order to keep people guessing what your true feelings are!"
Not sure who she gets this from but it seems that most parties end in Mary Alice being naked and PROUD of it!

Naked or not, somethings just need to be looked over before starting a 5 hour car ride!
2 comments:
Love reading your updates and watching your kiddos grow, you have very entertaining offspring, as well as a great sense of humor in your story telling. Hope to see the kiddos in person again sometime! Dont think ive seen mary alice since we did her baby pictures, been a while!
Congrats on your recent anniversary!
Bobbi
Thank you for sharing, Katie! I love feeling a part of the family all the way from Kansas! Your children are blessed to have you as a mother! :) Also, I loved this...
He inherited a paternal trait I refer to as "always wear the same expression on your face in order to keep people guessing what your true feelings are!"
Post a Comment