Monday, June 27, 2011

Colorado 2011

A couple of weeks ago we took an extended family trip out to Aspen, CO. We a great time IN Colorado. The traveling there with two little angels was also rather enjoyable. The journey home with one DEVIL-child was a bit more than I had bargined for, and for this reason we will NEVER (strong words, for strong feelings) fly with a YOUNG Silas! There just were not enough things to beat, kick, throw, stand on, eat, or chuck on the plane! If only he would just sit quietly and read a book or watch a show with his angelic sister, who is an EXPERT traveler! I guess family trips are limited to drive-able distances only for a while!

While in Colorado there was lots of family time to be had. Family time consisted of copious amounts of reading,




going for walks (maybe even drags),



playing,




coloring,


discovering,



"hiking,"



(what all families do together) throwing things in water,



(need I mention it was a bit windy?)


and just good plain fun!


Sorry NO pictures of the journey home! Still attempting to block it from my memory!

No comments: