Sunday, February 6, 2011

21 Months

Speaking of personality...this one has some to spare!

She put together her outfit yesterday and then told her Papa she wanted to go outside. He informed that the boots alone don't get her a ticket out the door, pants are required!

I stopped at the resale shop the other day to get a pair of cheap boots for the looming snow day. I got them half off but they only had boy boots. I figured MAK wouldn't know the difference/care and I wasn't even sure she would like being outside, so boy boots it was. Well, she LOVES being outside in the snow and she LOVES the boots! She was even wearing them with her PJs this morning and wanted them on to go to bed last night! This girl and shoes...we are in trouble!

This morning I took a few pictures of Silas and of course she wanted her picture taken...this is about as CHEESY a smile as I have ever seen!


This one is for Grandma and Grandpa Kunz! Perfect snow day attire!

1 comment:

Caleb Benoit said...

No pants, but she remembered the necklace!