The Babe:
We'd like to introduce you to the newest member of the raisin family: our babe!! The babe is a whopping 13" long (about the size of a large papaya), and weighs naught but a pound. That means there is a lot of extra skin hanging around...the babe can't help but resemble a raisin right now! While we won't catch the babe jamming with the other Raisins anytime soon, the babe is definitely listening...supposedly there is evidence that the babe's heart actually slows at the sound of my voice!! Which for those of you who find it hard to believe...I am already having a calming effect on our babe!!
Me:
I don't think I have ever been this tired in my whole life. I am in the last week and a half of AP Bio and this mad dash to the end is sucking what little life is left after this babe and MAK take what they need. I keep almost falling asleep at school during my off hour and any time I start reading anything! But life is about to get better after AP is done!
Ben:
Not only is he looking at the end of the semester but now has to turn his sights to a summer that once looked "relaxing" and now shows potential of being just as crazy. He received word that he needs to start earlier on his dissertation business but that means he has to decided between two very different options and we all know how quickly Ben makes decisions...
Mary Alice:
OH MY WORD!! What a week this girl has had and will have! I thought my daughter was just starting to show signs a personality I was sure I did NOT have the strength for...but then as she was SCREAMING at dinner the other night I noticed that she had cut a MOLAR through on one side and the other side is all red and swollen. Then a couple of days later Gayle called me at school because girlfriend was bleeding from the mouth and there appeared to be a blood blister on her top gum. After a phone call to the dentist it turns out this a common occurrence when a tooth is ready to come through...so looks like molar #3!! Oh, and all of this on top of a diaper rash that is into its second week!! Doctors apt TODAY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment