Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Week 16

The Babe:
The babe's skin is still translucent and wrinkly, but more fat will soon accumulate under the dermas to help plump out. The heart now pumps about 25 quarts of blood per day. And yes I have already heard the heart beat and things are so far go for launch! Also, the eyes are now locked and loaded at their final destination, facing forward rather than to the sides. (Whew!)
Your baby weighs about 3 ounces this week and measures between 4 and 5 inches, about the length of a tube of mascara.

Me:
This week has been pretty alright. No complaints, things are still looking up and I am enjoying being pregnant. I even felt the babe move yesterday during 11th hour...even the babe was ready to go home!!



Ben:
I love having Ben home for spring break and I am pretty sure that he has said the same thing multiple times. He has spent his days home with MAK and gone for walks with us in the afternoons, made dinner with us, relaxed in the evening with us...LOVE IT!!

Mary Alice:
What a week, ear infection, chest congestion, cough, cold in her eye, runny nose, and then last night we had to make a call to the PSHU due to erratic heart beats...thankfully we just needed to go up on a medication.



No comments: