Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Look alive!!

My return to teaching started on Monday. I had mixed feelings about the whole thing, being as I am not too fond of teaching as a whole, but I am fond of getting out into the world for a couple of hours everyday. As I was driving to the school to teach my ONE class I am coming back for (AP Biology) I started getting nervous...I wasn't sure if I really remember how to do this and/or anything about photosynthesis!!
From what I can tell of my three day run, I have my work cut out for me, getting this class to operate like a well oiled machine and not this whinning, complaining, I only ask questions to try and trip you up machine that is running right now!
The most encouraging feat of the day was that I broke my record...it only took me three days to make my first student cry!!!

AND I'M BACK IN THE GAME!!

5 comments:

papper said...

That's my girl!

Anonymous said...

Add me to your e-mail list, please. :) mindy@mindymay.com I'm so happy you guys are all home and doing well!
Love ya,
Betty Lou

Anonymous said...

You make your Daddy, and your father-in-law proud

Kristin said...

That is great that you can go back to work part time. It probably is a nice change of pace. Who watched MAK when you are out? Ben? Will this schedule continue for 2nd semester?
Miss you guys.

J3 said...

Glad you're back... Still praying.