I thought I loved snow days...which to be honest I do!! I have, however, also found something near and dear to my heart...HEAT!! Those hot summer days in a school with NO air conditioning can be a blessing in disguise!! Disguise is a good way to put it for a girl who spends her days teaching in a trailer out back that HAS air conditioning! The Sanctuary, as I affectionately refer to it gets better and better with every passing day! Some bonuses of being "trailer trash"
1. NOT IN THE BUILDING!!
a. Less traffic!
b. Less drama!
c. Less trouble!
2. Closer parking when it rains and snows (about 10 yards from the door!)
3. AIR CONDITIONING and Heat that I can control!!!!
4. You can live in your own little world the whole day until the principal comes over the intercom and informs you they are dismissing at 12:30 due to HEAT!!
My HEART is FULL!!
1 comment:
I don't know if I've ever heard of a "heat" day, but I am sure there were no complaints! Kate, I am glad that you are enjoying the solitude and freedom of trailer life! Hope you guys are doing well :)
Post a Comment