Let us start with the one and only video we have taken since November! Boo and hiss! Just as I typed that I realized this video is from Halloween, Silas is in his I-can-not-believe-my-mom-put-me-in-this-oh-so-short-costume costume. I would have been mortified that my son was wearing a far too small bear costume, that was purchased months in advance, but it was just too funny to take him out of it!
| The men of the group |
| Not sure, but I think he may be drowning his embarrassment in chocolate, wrapper and all! |
On our way to meet up with all of these trick-or-treating friends, Silas' favorite song to groove to came on the radio. He started to bust a move, but then decided to go with a more camera-shy approach, made clear by the cheesy/awkward smiling.
I LOVE that smile...and that BOY!
To be honest, the one person that can make this boy laugh the most, is his big sister!
Moving right along, Christmas 2011: Yet another successful celebration.
| Oh my festive cuteness! |
| Oh yes, they are ALWAYS this loving towards each other (wink) |
| Told you! |
| Lassoing the fire truck with the vacuum cord, creating an obstacle course for any innocent bystander |
"What, was I not supposed to climb behind the couch and read? I mean all I did was dig through your plant first!"
Then, enter stage left, Plague of 2012. All four members were affected, but the men had it the worst.
At this point in the story our lives are back to a healthy normal. The weather is friendly and fair. The boy is playing plenty outdoors. Life is GRAND!

1 comment:
Thank you for the update. I love hearing about their antics and seeing them in video and pictures. - Aunt Debby
Post a Comment