Monday, May 9, 2011

Why the Face?

WTF... Why the Face? I know that I have mentioned this before but, Mary Alice has recently entered a "camera ready" phase I wish she would leave! She has two main faces she makes whenever she hears the distinctive chime of the camera powering on:

Face 1: Creepy, Sultry 2-year-old Face (there are only a couple I have NOT deleted... it really creeps me out). However, this is the first face of choice for her. When I convince her to give it up she gives me Face 2...





Face 2: Scary, Happy Face









Then there are the moments when you capture the exchange between faces, the combo of Creepy, Happy, Sultry, Scary Face:




I can't even deal with Silas right now...

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Oh my goodness... this made me laugh out loud, especially after seeing her do this in person the other day. I love it! (but I know it's probably very frustrating for you!)
I hope you are having a great week!

Brittany said...

Laughing so hard right now! Just wait until 3... hell hath no furry like an intelligent 3-year-old who knows her mind, trust me!!