Thursday, May 26, 2011

Mimi and the Backyard

Mary Alice LOVES to play in the backyard. Some of her favorite activities are (warning this may become a VERY long run-on sentence with interspersed photographic evidence) eating rocks,

(this is the look of "Please turn your backs so I can stick this here rock in my mouth without either one of you tweaking out!")


eating dirt, announcing possession of the dirt (whether it is Papa's dirt or Mimi's dirt),
talking to the flowers,

(she sat down here and said, "Hello, Blue Flower, how are you today?")


finding the "lady parts" of the flowers (she has already begun taking my AP Biology course!),


running from the back door to the gate and back,




and of course balancing rocks, dirt, and/or "lady parts" on her freshly washed hair!


I know, you are jealous of the good times had in the Kunz backyard!

P.S. I just had to conclude this post with the oh so precious, scary-happy face!

1 comment:

gpguyway said...

She is so precious. I love the story that you put along with the pictures. The video is great, the look on her face when it is over is like where did I go, play it again...