



But then there was an open field that provided much space to run and play.




Oh yeah the Easter Bunny was there. Mary Alice may have let the bunny hold her but she was not the most sure of the whole situation.

The long trip across the field was spent trying to seek closer with the Easter Bunny who would not say "Bye" and therefore we listened to "Bye, Easter Bunny, bye, bye bunny, bye..." the whole way back to the car!
But one we reached the parking lot, oh the real fun began then! There were puddles!! Miss Nora Kate and Miss Mary Alice had a BLAST running and splashing through the puddles!


I understand that the purpose for the rain boots is to splash in puddles, and I was totally fine with letting her get her pants wet around the ankles, but then...

which resulted in...


1 comment:
I'm so glad she loves her boots and the puddles. I'll bet all the mom were jealous theie kids didn't have such a sweet pair! mom
Post a Comment