Sunday, November 21, 2010

3 Months

Not much exciting going on in the life of Silas. He has discovered his voice, which he enjoys the sound of very much! He likes to use it to remind me and MAK that he does still exist! In fact, I thought that boys were supposed to start communicating later and less often...how did I (a girl who LOVES and LIVES for silence) get two, count them, two, children with intense desires to communicate...verbally!?!

Silas has begun to settle into the bathing. He is a big fan of water and LOVES getting his hair washed! (But who doesn't love it when someone else washes your hair? It's the best part of a haircut!) Here he is too cool for words!



My little Sy-Ben has started to experience the cold weather indoors and out, which takes his breath away every time!



Then there are Sunday afternoons, oh how I hate Sunday afternoons, two kids off schedule and whiny!!! Well last Sunday when I was at my wits end with this boy, I thought what do most boys like to do on Sundays...well, it was worth a shot. I turned the TV on and found the first football game I could and set him in front of it. What do you know, he cooed and kicked and smiled at the TV for an hour!! That is because that is when his sister got up and I don't think he felt safe that close to the floor anymore!
The only one in our house that watches football...SY!

3 comments:

Caleb Benoit said...

Uncle Caleb must have rubbed off on him.

Ben said...

I'm pretty sure I know where the overly-verbal stuff came from... sorry!

papper said...

Hey, I like both verbal and football! At'a-boy, Sy