The Babe:
It’s the calm before the storm. Changes in your baby's weight have leveled off with only a few ounces of fat added this week. At this point our babe SHOULD weigh in at around 7 lbs and 20 inches, but we all know this is NOT the case with this babe! Happily, as far as internal organs go, they are now developed enough to function in the outside world (so what are we waiting for?) although the oh-so-important immune system is still developing and will continue to do so after birth.
Me:
I don't think it is possible for me to be more ready for this babe to get out of me! I thought I had the crazy doctor (whom I have been able to avoid for 36 weeks) talked into my request, scheduling me for induction, even giving me a date and time...but then she wised up and realized I was only 37 weeks and totally went back on her word! Therefore I continue with child.
Ben:
He doing all he can to take EXCELLENT care of his girls!! Unfortunately we are taking a lot his of time, not sure if he has been able to get much done for himself?
Mary Alice:
Well, she took her first tumble off the changing table onto the wood floor below. Thankfully she landed sitting up!! The rest of that day she would not sit up on her own, but she was a real trooper, she amazingly enough just rested on the couch and watched Avatar with us! For a girl who only recently found some independence in her crawling and therefore crawls NON STOP...she more than willing took a day/night off! The very next day she had a miraculous recovery and hasn't stopped crawling since!
No comments:
Post a Comment