In recent weeks Mary Alice has picked up a stutter, almost over night it seemed. Then it went away just as quickly and then back again. We have determined it be a behavior issue not a physical/mechanical issue, for it happens mostly when she is getting a bit excited and just can't think of her words. I am not going to lie, there are plenty of times I find it comical. All this to say, do not be alarmed by the video that follows.
Silas received a set of little nursery rhyme books for his birthday, and like with everything else he got, his sister hijacks them frequently. Besides, when he does get a chance to sit and look at them, he "reads" them upside-down. Therefore I can see the frustration Mary Alice has when I force her to let him have a turn, "Why, he doesn't even do it right?!?"
Alas, for your viewing pleasure...Nursery Rhymes with Mary Alice and her stutter!
Sometime I will capture Humpty Dumpty which is my most favorite to listen to and watch her dramatic interpretation.
1 comment:
So cute, oh yeah.
Post a Comment